Learn iOS Development With Swift
LearnAppMaking.com offers a pro course with premium education material for serious aspiring app developers, teaching you development of your own iPhone apps with Xcode and Swift.
The course takes 8 weeks to complete, with a weekly module released each week. Expect 8 hours of study each week.
It’s made by professional app developer Reinder de Vries.
No programming experience required
Do you have what it takes?
- No prior programming experience required
- Learn to publish your own iPhone apps
- Master tools like Parse and TestFlight
- 8 week course, 1 day study per week
- Only for serious aspiring coders
Topics Of The Course
What are you going to master?
- Swift, Apple’s new programming language
- iOS SDK and Xcode, needed for making native apps
- Parse Core, used for cloud-based data warehousing
- Crittercism, for debugging production apps
- Balsamiq, for creating app mockups
- TestFlight, for beta distribution
- Google Analytics For Mobile, for measuring user engagement
- Strikingly, for creating an app landing page
Q&A Community Access Included
Stuck with a programming problem, or do you want to discuss app ideas? The Pro Course features 3-month access to the LearnAppMaking.com Questions and Answers Community.
Make Real-Life Apps
We'll create 2 real-world apps, a news reader and a social stream app. They're intertwined through the modules, so you can build upon what you already mastered.
Not 15 apps: just making 2 complete, well-founded, pretty, iPhone apps is enough to get a fundamental understanding iOS development.