Mentorship Opportunities at LearnAppMaking
Mentorship is a great way to improve the sought-after skills of iOS app development. Whether you’re an absolute beginner, or an aspiring expert, mentoring can bring your expertise, knowledge and skill of app making to the next level.
At LearnAppMaking we’re always inventing new education products for app makers. In an ongoing attempt to serve aspiring app developers better, we’re currently offering limited mentorship opportunities to select app developers. Read on to find out how you can apply.
This is what mentoring can do for you:
- Get expert feedback on your code, style and problem-solving skill
- A mentor can give a second opinion on StackOverflow answers, or provide perspective and context for incorrect or incomplete programming problems
- With a mentor, you can do pair-programming or watch the expert programmer write code you are having problems with
Most of these aspects can’t be provided by reading a code book, doing a course, or watching videos online. Receiving mentoring is a very effective learning method, but also very intensive.
Mentoring at LearnAppMaking takes place in small peer groups of 3-5 coders with roughly the same skill level, in weekly or fortnightly Skype/Hangouts call of 60 minutes. You’re expected to have at least 3 hours of undistracted learning time available per week for a period of 3 months.
If you’re interested in receiving mentorship, please send an email with a 3-5 line motivation and goals to [email protected].
Join 11.000+ app developers and marketers
- Get a weekly curated list of app development tools, articles and resources in your inbox
- 10x your app installs with relevant App Store Optimization and app marketing strategies
- BONUS: Grab a free copy of the App Toolbox 2017 to supercharge your next app project
Most Popular Content
Grab the App Toolbox 2017 to learn how to save time building your app,
and how to 10x your app installs in the App Store. With the toolbox, you'll immediately know how to move forward to build better, more profitable apps.
Comments & Thoughts
On The Blog
How To Create An All-Star Team With Partners And Cofounders
Running a business isn't always easy, and it's definitely a ton of work. Why work alone if you can get farther together? In this article, you'll learn 3 great ways of finding and working together with co-founders and business partners. Synergy guaranteed!
App Success: Steffi and Jonas and the Problem of Picking Places for Lunch
In my pursuit of compelling stories about successful App Makers, I ran into Steffi and Jonas during my 3-week retreat in Portugal. They are both web developers from Berlin (Germany) and decided to create an app together. What makes them and their app successful?