Join me live for Practice Hour:
- Join me Thursday August 16th at 20:00 CEST for Practice Hour. It's a live screencast, to learn Swift programming and iOS development.
- We're going to sit down and code Swift together. I’ll walk you through the code, practice with you, and help you write your own Swift code.
- Practice Hour is not merely an iOS tutorial. It's about much more: practice, experimentation and problem-solving. See for yourself!
- It’s interactive, and there’s always time for Q&A. Everyone is welcome! It’s live, so if you don’t join, you’ll miss it...
- Note: We're taking a summer break! Live Practice Hour starts again on August 16th.
Sign up for Practice Hour. You'll get notified 15 minutes in advance and I'll keep you posted on future events.
|WHEN||Every Thursday at 20:00 CEST. Next event at August 16th.|
|WHAT||An online live event about iOS development with Swift. Learn to play with code, on your own.|
|WHO||It's for beginner and intermediate-level iOS developers. Everyone is welcome.|
|WHERE||Join the livestream at https://bit.ly/2JpZ2so|