App Developer Interviews
Great work is done by app developers, marketers and publishers all around the world. I’ve had the opportunity to interview a few of them. About the work they do, the strategies they use, and most importantly: what makes them get out of bed in the morning. Enjoy!
Check out one of the many app developer interviews, below.
- Interview with Aleksandar Vacić from Radiant Tap & Run 5K
How can you monetize your apps? What should you focus on when learning how to code iOS apps? Questions that we're sharing the answers to today in a super fresh interview with Aleksandar Vacić, creator of Run 5K. Let's get to it!
- Rasmus vs. Learning to Code: "I can create stuff just from my imagination!" (Interview)
A while ago I had the opportunity to interview Rasmus, a young app developer from Sweden. We got chatting after he emailed a whole lot of development questions and I wanted to know what inspired him to learn how to code. Let's hear it!
- Chris Thomas on Data-Based Idea Validation and Building A Virtual Business On The Side
In this episode of The Reinder Show I'm joined by Chris Thomas from Hibermate.com, who explains how exactly he built his e-commerce store selling earmuffs for sleeping. Enjoy!
- App Success: App Maker Jordan Says “Show Your Ideas To People As Much As You Can”
In our App Success-series I talk to upcoming and seasoned app publishers about their successes in the App Store. Today it’s Jordan Westfall, publisher of the game Spin Square, who’s in the spotlight. He talks about ideation, showing your idea to people, and relying on support from your network.
- App Success: Alexander and Maarten And Their App "Assessments 4 Students"
Last week I interviewed Alexander Cornelis and Maarten Koornstra. Together they made “Assessments 4 Students”, an app for iOS and Android that helps studens practicing assessments (similar to exam questions), to get hired at a company.
- App Success: Steffi and Jonas and the Problem of Picking Places for Lunch
In my pursuit of compelling stories about successful App Makers, I ran into Steffi and Jonas during my 3-week retreat in Portugal. They are both web developers from Berlin (Germany) and decided to create an app together. What makes them and their app successful?
Hi, I'm Reinder.
I help developers play with code.
Most Popular Content
- How To Launch Your App
- How To: Pass Data Between View Controllers In Swift (Extended)
- How To: Displaying Alerts With UIAlertController In Swift
- How To: Random Numbers in Swift 4
- How To: Build A Real-Time Chat App With Firebase And Swift
- Creating A Simple iOS Game With Swift In Xcode