App Developer Interviews
Great work is done by app developers, marketers and publishers all around the world. I’ve had the opportunity to interview a few of them. About the work they do, the strategies they use, and most importantly: what makes them get out of bed in the morning. Enjoy!
Check out one of the many app developer interviews, below.
- Interview with Aleksandar Vacić from Radiant Tap & Run 5K
How can you monetize your apps? What should you focus on when learning how to code iOS apps? Questions that we're sharing the answers to today in a super fresh interview with Aleksandar Vacić, creator of Run 5K. Let's get to it!
- Rasmus vs. Learning to Code: "I can create stuff just from my imagination!" (Interview)
A while ago I had the opportunity to interview Rasmus, a young app developer from Sweden. We got chatting after he emailed a whole lot of development questions and I wanted to know what inspired him to learn how to code. Let's hear it!
- Chris Thomas on Data-Based Idea Validation and Building A Virtual Business On The Side
In this episode of The Reinder Show I'm joined by Chris Thomas from Hibermate.com, who explains how exactly he built his e-commerce store selling earmuffs for sleeping. Enjoy!
- App Success: Steffi and Jonas and the Problem of Picking Places for Lunch
In my pursuit of compelling stories about successful App Makers, I ran into Steffi and Jonas during my 3-week retreat in Portugal. They are both web developers from Berlin (Germany) and decided to create an app together. What makes them and their app successful?
I help developers play with code.
We'll focus on app architecture, best practices and fundamental topics.
Become an insider. Get access to our members-only iOS courses and private community. » Learn more
Most Popular Content
- How To Make An App (In 9 Steps)
- How To: Pass Data Between View Controllers In Swift (Extended)
- How To: Random Numbers in Swift
- Creating A Simple iOS Game With Swift In Xcode
- How To: Build A Real-Time Chat App With Firebase And Swift
- How To: Map, Reduce and Filter in Swift