iOS Developer Careers
You can check out one of the many articles about iOS developer careers, below.
- How To Boost Your App Development Career With Testing, Feature Flags And Being Remarkable
Improving your chances of getting an iOS development job isn't all about acing the interview. It's about much more: unit testing, being remarkable, and working with business-savvy tools like feature flags. How? Let's find out!
- How To Pitch And Close Freelance App Development Clients (From Scratch)
Kickstart your freelance app development career with this guide on finding, pitching and closing prospective clients. Learn how to spot bad clients, how to price your services and how to make sure your acquisition is always full of leads. Let's DO THIS!
- 10 Networking Tips For Your iOS Development Career
So you’re a junior iOS developer, starting out in your new career. But finding your first job isn’t as easy as you thought. You’ve got the skills, but without the experience you’re struggling to even get an interview. Don’t worry, if you follow our tips you’ll soon be getting some much needed human contact again, and a job to boot!
- About Building A Network And The Hilarity That Ensued
Back in 2011 I signed up for an incubator. For half a year I got coached as an entrepreneur, working on one of my app businesses. One of the things I learned, is this: get out there, rely on your network, to make your business thrive. This article is a personal account of how I came to that realization.
- 5 Skills That Boost Every Career If You Learn Programming
Learning how to program gives children problem solving skills that come in handy later in life, and it primes them for a possible future in engineering or computer science. It helps them to secure better careers and a brighter future. But for those who are already making a career, can the same skill help them too?
Hi, I'm Reinder.
I help developers play with code.
Most Popular Content
- How To Launch Your App
- How To: Pass Data Between View Controllers In Swift (Extended)
- How To: Displaying Alerts With UIAlertController In Swift
- How To: Random Numbers in Swift 4
- How To: Build A Real-Time Chat App With Firebase And Swift
- Creating A Simple iOS Game With Swift In Xcode