#AskReinder: The 5 Second MBA
Why pay $200k for an MBA program when you can learn the same in 5 seconds of video, here on The #AskReinder Show?
Yes, that’s right! LearnAppMaking now has its own brand new YouTube channel, in which:
- I answer your questions about app development and marketing. Have a question? Click here.
- You get to see exclusive interviews with app makers like yourself.
- Watch me code, learn bits of pure development gold, and see how I market my apps.
New videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Grab the App Toolbox 2017 to learn how to save time building your app, and how to 10x your app installs in the App Store. With the toolbox, you’ll immediately know how to move forward to build better, more profitable apps.
The 5 Second MBA
According to recent research, more than half of developers in mobile are living below the “poverty line” of $500 in monthly revenue . Studies from 2014 and 2015 show that only 24% of indie developers make between $1k and $10k a month. 
The prevailing sentiment among indie app developers is that pop apps like Supercell’s, Clash of Clans and Candy Crush are the future of the App Store – not the indie productivity apps we’re all making .
Your app “Masters of Business Administration”:
- Provide value
- Make an app users want or need (honestly, seriously, so no fart apps!)
- At a price == business model
- It should satisfy customer expectations
- Aaaand at a level that’s sustainable, and worthwhile to continue operation
That’s where 75% of app developers go wrong. You don’t want to be in that failure cohort.
Join 11.000+ app developers and marketers
- Get a weekly curated list of app development tools, articles and resources in your inbox
- 10x your app installs with relevant App Store Optimization and app marketing strategies
- BONUS: Grab a free copy of the App Toolbox 2017 to supercharge your next app project
Most Popular Content
Grab the App Toolbox 2017 to learn how to save time building your app,
and how to 10x your app installs in the App Store. With the toolbox, you'll immediately know how to move forward to build better, more profitable apps.
Comments & Thoughts
On The Blog
Add 1: Creating A Simple iOS Game With Swift in Xcode (Part 3)
Awesome! We’ve finally reached week 3, the last week of our mini course on building a game app with Swift.
The Basics of App Store Optimization: Title, Screenshots and Keywords
You can use App Store Optimization (ASO) to improve your app's ranking in the App Store. In this article, you'll dive into the 3 most important factors for App Store ranking: app title, keywords, and screenshots.
How To Take Your First App Project From Start To Finish
You've learned how to code, and now it's time to move on to your first app project. Where do you start? How do you develop the project? Let's find out!