#AskReinder: The 5 Second MBA
Why pay $200k for an MBA program when you can learn the same in 5 seconds of video, here on The #AskReinder Show?
Yes, that’s right! LearnAppMaking now has its own brand new YouTube channel, in which:
- I answer your questions about app development and marketing. Have a question? Click here.
- You get to see exclusive interviews with app makers like yourself.
- Watch me code, learn bits of pure development gold, and see how I market my apps.
New videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Supercharge your next app project
Grab the App Toolbox 2017 to learn how to save time building your app
and how to get thousands of app installs in the App Store.
The 5 Second MBA
According to recent research, more than half of developers in mobile are living below the “poverty line” of $500 in monthly revenue . Studies from 2014 and 2015 show that only 24% of indie developers make between $1k and $10k a month. 
The prevailing sentiment among indie app developers is that pop apps like Supercell’s, Clash of Clans and Candy Crush are the future of the App Store – not the indie productivity apps we’re all making .
Your app “Masters of Business Administration”:
- Provide value
- Make an app users want or need (honestly, seriously, so no fart apps!)
- At a price == business model
- It should satisfy customer expectations
- Aaaand at a level that’s sustainable, and worthwhile to continue operation
That’s where 75% of app developers go wrong. You don’t want to be in that failure cohort.
Join 11.000+ app developers and marketers
- Get a weekly curated list of app development tools, articles and resources in your inbox
- 10x your app installs with relevant App Store Optimization and app marketing strategies
- BONUS: Grab a free copy of the App Toolbox 2017 to supercharge your next app project
Comments & Thoughts
On The Blog
Finally, A True App Discovery Platform Is Here: Pinterest Joins Forces With Apple
This week, Pinterest announced that it will join forces with Apple to give users a greater app discovery tool. Right from Pinterest, you can install apps on your iPhone or iPad, and from within the App Store you can pin your favorite apps. What does that mean for app publishers?
The Not-To-Do List: Regain Focus By Killing Unimportant Tasks
We humans are bunch of busy people. In all our seemingly urgent work, we sometimes forget to maintain focus. The Not-To-Do List helps to regain control, simply by not doing anything. Read on to find out how it can help you!
How Does One Effectively Market An iPhone App?
Effectively marketing an iPhone app has nothing to do with the uniqueness of your idea, your marketing efforts or budget, the likeability and popularity of your brand, or even with how much 5-star reviews you have in the App Store. But how does one effectively market an iPhone app?