The 5 Second MBA
Why pay $200k for an MBA program when you can learn the same in 5 seconds of video, here on LearnAppMaking.com?
According to recent research, more than half of developers in mobile are living below the “poverty line” of $500 in monthly revenue . Studies from 2014 and 2015 show that only 24% of indie developers make between $1k and $10k a month. 
The prevailing sentiment among indie app developers is that pop apps like Supercell’s, Clash of Clans and Candy Crush are the future of the App Store – not the indie productivity apps we’re all making .
Your app “Masters of Business Administration”:
- Provide value
- Make an app users want or need (honestly, seriously, so no fart apps!)
- At a price == business model
- It should satisfy customer expectations
- Aaaand at a level that’s sustainable, and worthwhile to continue operation
That’s where 75% of app developers go wrong. You don’t want to be in that failure cohort.
Most Popular Content
- How To Develop iOS Apps On A Windows PC
- Creating A Simple iOS Game With Swift 3 In Xcode (Part 1)
- How To: Random Numbers in Swift 3
- How To: Build A Real-Time Chat App With Firebase And Swift
- Grand Central Dispatch: Multi-Threading With Swift 3
- UPDATED: The Swift 3 Cheatsheet
- How To: Escaping Closures In Swift With @escaping